Event Liability Insurance
With our EventGuard event liability program, we have the capability of protecting you from the numerous liability exposures associated with hosting an event. Each policy is tailored to your needs. Whether you are a small business sponsoring a luncheon or a Fortune 500 Company hosting a large convention, we can help you transfer the risk of your event.
EventGuard Event Liability Coverages on the Policy
TYPES OF LIABILITY COVERED:
Premises/Operations Exposures- Designated Premises
Products/Completed Operations Exposure
Our Event Liability Policy is written on an occurrence-made liability policy. The policy will cover losses that occur on the event date or during the policy period.
Multiple liability limits available as needed including up to $5M occurrence and $5M aggregate.
$1M in personal and advertising injury
$1M in products-completed operations aggregate
$100,000 Damage to Premises Rented
Deductibles often waived by the carrier
Waivers of Subrogation
Hired and Non-Owned Auto Coverage
Event Cancellation Insurance coverage is available for your event, please click here to apply
Information Related to Event Liability Insurance
- What is Liquor Liability Insurance?
- Weather Event Cancellation Insurance
- Music Event Insurance
- Conference Insurance Information
- Sports Insurance Information
- Calls to Delay or Cancel the 2016 Olympics Underline the Importance of Event Insurance
- Take Caution on the Fourth of July
- Why Wedding Insurance Has Become So Popular
- Safeguard Your Wedding!
- Alberta Chestermere Water Festival Canceled Due to Weather
- View Our Privacy Statement
- About EventGuard