Exhibitors Event Insurance
Hays Companies' EventGuard event cancellation insurance program has been designed for the specific needs of exhibitors to protect their individual exposures.
By protecting exhibitors from the costs incurred after a show does not proceed as anticipated, our program truly stands apart from any other offered within the industry. The EventGuard event cancellation insurance policy will compensate you financially from unexpected events that will prevent your show from being successful. We cover a variety of incidents including illness, injury, late shipments of supplies, or staff unavailability due to adverse weather conditions. We even cover losses that may result from a jury summons or an act of terrorism.
Our EventGuard event cancellation insurance is available with different policy limits:
- $3,000,000 Aggregate and $1,000,000 Occurrence with a minimum premium of $100
- $2,000,000 Aggregate and $2,000,000 Occurrence with a minimum premium of $112
- $3,000,000 Aggregate and $3,000,000 Occurrence with a minimum premium of $132
- $4,000,000 Aggregate and $4,000,000 Occurrence with a minimum premium of $150
- $5,000,000 Aggregate and $5,000,000 Occurrence with a minimum premium of $165
You can apply to any of these programs online, or you can download an application and fax the completed forms to our office. We accept payment by check or credit card.